When you’re feeling wobbly,
When your drooping ears are cold,
When your walk has gone all hobbly –
That’s a time to hold.
When your dreams remain unwoken,
When your humms just will not rhyme,
When your stuffing feels broken –
That’s a holding time.
When your bowtie just won’t TIE,
And you feel quite undressed,
When your smile has gone awry,
And your mohair is distressed,
When your brown eyes feel blue,
And your hopes have all unrolled,
When you’re wondering what’s true –
That’s the time to hold.
Hold on to your Some One,
Hold on to your friends,
Hold and hug and squeeze,
Till that wobbly feeling ends.
A Humm by Mawson Bear
A little something to share with a huggee or hugger of your own.
And if you like you can here on Anchor and more Podcasts this hum.
About the animal rescue organisation called Free The Bears – Mawson Bear and his Furry Friends
- About the animal rescue organisation called Free The Bears
- A Time To Hold: A Humm by Mawson Bear
- Behind The Photos of 'When A Brave Bear Fights Cancer: A Get Well Soon Gift' by Carola Schmidt: Episode 3
- When A Brave Bear Fights Cancer. Behind The Photo Episode 2
- When A Brave Bear Fights Cancer, by Carola Schmidt and Mark O’Dwyer: Behind The Photos